Indian automaker Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. will be launching an electric version of its Verito Sedan next year. EV technology made by its subsidiary Reva will be used in the e-Verito, said Ravindra Shahane, senior general manager, marketing, automotive division of Mahindra.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX