Charging infrastructure, higher vehicle costs and less-than-desired single-charge range estimates are among the hurdles to more plug-in vehicles in the US – having the necessary juice from the grid is pretty much a foregone conclusion. Not so in India, apparently.
Mahindra Reva NXR
- Jon LeSage
- Nov 20, 2012
It's near the end of 2012, and the Mahindra Reva NXR electric car has yet to be launched. Still, Mahindra has confirmed that the launch will be happening before the end of the year. In the meantime, take a look at the spy shot above.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX