Indian leaders will meet soon to see if ditching petroleum is possible by 2030.
Mahindra Reva Halo EV
- Sebastian Blanco
- Feb 11, 2014
Mahindra is being busy at the New Delhi Auto Show, unveiling two electric cars: the Mahindra Reva Halo EV concept sports car and the Mahindra Racing Formula E electric race car. If reports are to be believed, the Indian company wants to build the Halo as, well, a halo electric car for the brand. Reva could use it, since long-time electric vehicle fans will most likely associate the Reva name with the unloved G-Wiz.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX