Edmunds sees spike in interest in BMW i3 during the Super Bowl. Mahindra gets ready to launch GenZe in Portland. California Energy Commission to fund nearly $1.3 million in EV and fuel cell vehicle readiness programs.
Mahindra GenZe STS
- Domenick Yoney
- Sep 25, 2013
What do you get when you design a vehicle around solving mobility problems for today's cities? If you are Mahindra, you get the GenZe STS – a line-up of electric scooters, the first of which was revealed at the Santa Monica Altcar Expo last weekend. Standing for Single Track Shuttle, the STS on display had a number of features to recommend it and foreshadows what's coming.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX