America makes all sorts of cars, but dedicated track toys aren't usually among them. No, that's usually up to British companies like Ariel, BAC, Caterham and Radical. But that doesn't mean they aren't getting closer. The VUHL 05 comes to us from south of the border, and from the north, the new Magnum MK5. Not to be confused with the Dodge Magnum (which was also built in Canada), the Magnum MK5 is a new track toy that's been the subject of several teaser images and videos leading up to its reveal
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX