The Entertainment Electronics Expo – better known as E3 – has opened in Los Angeles with some great news for rat-rodding video-gamers everywhere (that's a thing, right?). Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that it will be bringing a Mad Max title to Sony's Playstation 4 in 2014.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX