Cody Loveland, owner of LoveFab in Traverse City, Michigan, is joining the ranks of drivers for the 90th Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on August 12. Known especially for his work packing monstrous power into the Acura NSX, it's no surprise that he's whipped up his own unlimited-class chassis based on the legendary Japanese car that we'll dub the FrankeNSX and that rides on HRE wheels – the same rim-maker who will be supporting Rhys Millen and Nobuhiro "Monster" Tajima.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies