It looks like the next-generation Lotus Exige will borrow a few styling elements from the Evora. Our army of spy photographers managed to snap a closer look at the upcoming Exige successor, and the car boasts a low, wide nose borrowed from its V6 sister. In addition, the canyon-carver wears a longer roof line and extended rear that may house the same 280 horsepower six-pot found in the grand tourer, though a 350 horsepower supercharged S variant may be in the works as well. Larger brakes are cle
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX