Lotus has unveiled yet another special edition version of the Evora S. In honor of the Lotus Renault Formula One Grand Prix team, the company plans to produce just three examples of the Lotus Evora S GP Edition. Each vehicle will pack all the usual goodies tied to the Evora S, plus the Premium Pack with SuedeTex, which is either a gentleman from Texas clad in a becoming suede suit or a faux-leather seating material. The company's Tech Pack is also part of the deal, along with a set of forged dia
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX