You might say the same for any number of automakers, but in this case it rings particularly true: Lotus wouldn't be Lotus without racing. It's what forged the company at its outset, and that hasn't eluded the management team lead by Dany Behar. Say what you will about his overly ambitious plans to expand the company's product portfolio – he's also lead the company (or at least the brand) into a variety of racing series, and this is its latest product.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX