In a world's first event, Local Motors is 3D printing an entire car at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. By the end of the week, the company promises that the car, known as the Strati, will be driven on a test track at Cobo Hall in Detroit.
- Jan 12, 2015
Local Motors Strati 3D-Printed Car: Detroit 2015
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!