Local Motors, the company behind the Rally Fighter, briefly took its four wheels off the dirt and put two on the road for a crowd-sourced motorcycle project. Working with fellow Arizona company DP Custom Cycles, Local Motors invited its community to design a motorbike based on the Harley-Davidson Sportster. More than 200 entries from ten countries were received, and the winner has been chosen in the DP Racer by Andre Costa of Portugal. Second place was the NASCAR-inspired Talledega by Italy's we
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX