Carspondent has held the Active Lifestyle Vehicle of the Year awards for the past 10 years, celebrating the cars that best fit people who live active lives. But this year, the Active Lifestyle Vehicle Challenge hosted by Local Motors was added to the mix, which featured vehicle designs submitted by the general population and judged by professional athletes and active-lifestyle advocates.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX