Carspondent has held the Active Lifestyle Vehicle of the Year awards for the past 10 years, celebrating the cars that best fit people who live active lives. But this year, the Active Lifestyle Vehicle Challenge hosted by Local Motors was added to the mix, which featured vehicle designs submitted by the general population and judged by professional athletes and active-lifestyle advocates.
- Oct 21, 2013
Local Motors: Active Lifestyle Vehicle Challenge
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!