If by some miracle you find the fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro too modern for your tastes, Lingenfelter has a solution. Behold the company's new Retrokits packages; full aesthetic workovers designed to give the Chevrolet a few tweaks from the '69 RS playbook. Those include an entirely new front fascia, complete with a chin spoiler and the buyer's choice of either exposed headlamps or hidden RS-style units. Lingenfelter swapped the original wheels for pieces designed to invoke the rally pieces
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX