If the teaser video for Lincoln's launch of a new concept at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show wasn't enough for you, the company has now released a shadowy new image on its Twitter page. The vehicle may be a concept for the next-generation MKX, and its launch in China is part of the huge rollout to sell the brand's models there.
The Lincoln Space in Beijing, China
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 17, 2014
We've been speculating for years about the future of Lincoln. Some thought that Ford needed to kill the division like it did Mercury, while others saw the sales possibility in a brand with so much history. Ford has finally made a decision, and it wasn't what many people were expecting. Lincoln is launching in China this fall, with the brand rollout starting at the upcoming Beijing Motor Show. A new video hints that we might even get to see the concept for the next-generation MKX.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX