The last time we heard from Marc Cameron, he and his team were artfully blasting dirt from walls to create automotive "reverse graffiti" that was singular in its excellence. Cameron is back in the news for making some pretty cool car-based art objects, this time teaming with photographer Mark Brown to do a little bit of light painting.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX