With less than a week to go until the 2015 Lexus RC F makes its debut at the Detroit Auto Show, Lexus has given us a sneak peek at its upcoming performance coupe. Earlier this week, Autoblog was granted were the opportunity for an intimate studio photo shoot with the RC F outside of the bright lights and big crowds sure to surround the coupe at Cobo Hall next week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX