Lexus has brought along a LFA Nürburgring Edition to its SEMA booth this year, apparently for no better reasons than to (a) show us the car in color other than the orange we saw for its Geneva debut and (b) let show-goers take turns running the car on a dynamometer. We'll admit, that last part is pretty good... we're waiting for the crowds to die down to take our turn, and to verify the alleged 562 horsepower output.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX