Yes, it does seem sort of strange to see a prototype Lexus LFA testing on the Nürburgring just as we're hearing reports that the car is nearly sold out. But just because the original supply of 500 cars has been depleted doesn't mean Lexus isn't working on some sort of derivative or last hurrah (our spy shooter friends suggest the car could wear a "Final Edition" designation).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX