Lexus is drawing crowds with its sharply styled LF-NX Concept, a car that previews a competitor for the likes of the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLK (also debuting at Frankfurt) and Audi Q3. We previewed the LF-NX last week, but we've since gotten a bit of in-person time with the compact crossover on the Frankfurt show floor.
Lexus LF-NX Concept
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 10, 2013
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 4, 2013
Compact luxury crossovers are becoming big business for upscale automakers. Mercedes is slotting the new GLA beneath the GLK, BMW has the X1 below the X3, Audi has downsized from the Q5 to the Q3, and Lexus is keen to get in on the game. And to that end, Toyota's luxury division is coming to the Frankfurt Motor Show this year with the concept crossover you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX