Now that Lexus has revealed more details of its LF-LC hybrid down under, we can conclude that the car's power is over the top. Lexus, which first unveiled a concept version of the 2+2 hybrid at the Detroit Auto Show in January, showed a second version of the car – this one decked out in blue, giving it the creative name of LF-LC Blue – at the Australian International Motor Show.
- Aug 8, 2013
Lexus LF-LC at the Australian International Motor Show
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!