Now that Lexus has revealed more details of its LF-LC hybrid down under, we can conclude that the car's power is over the top. Lexus, which first unveiled a concept version of the 2+2 hybrid at the Detroit Auto Show in January, showed a second version of the car – this one decked out in blue, giving it the creative name of LF-LC Blue – at the Australian International Motor Show.
Lexus LF-LC at the Australian International Motor Show
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX