The Lexus LF-CC, a new two-door hybrid coupe concept, will make its debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month. Featuring the L-finesse design language seen on the LF-LC Concept that debuted in Detroit back in January, the LF-CC Concept is likely a preview of the next-generation Lexus IS that will be introduced in the near future.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX