We're looking forward to seeing the 2014 Lexus IS in person next week at the Detroit Auto Show to see if its brazen design is any less polarizing in person, but Lexus (or at least its Facebook team) has dropped a not-too-subtle hint about the possible return of the SportCross body style – something in between a hatchback and station wagon. The current generation IS comes in sedan and convertible models, but this is an interesting teaser that might suggest an expanded IS lineup.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX