With ES, GS and LS models all now minty fresh at your local Lexus showroom, it was only a matter of time before we had official word that the company's IS had a replacement in the wings. That word has come down today in an ultra brief press release that names the date and venue that the sheet will be pulled on the new car: January 15th in Detroit at the North American International Auto Show.
Lexus IS mule
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 16, 2012
For a car that still hasn't donned its new body yet, not even under copious camouflage, there's been chatter about the 2014 Lexus IS for an awful long time. We saw the first mule 18 months ago, and it was about that time that intel predicted Lexus' next-generation small sport sedan would run on a four-door version of the Scion FT-86 chassis and be followed by a coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX