Behold our first clear look at what could be a Lexus IS F Convertible. This retractable hardtop version of the high-performance IS F sedan has just been spotted pounding around the Nürburgring by our spy shooters, complete with a full suite of go faster aesthetic tweaks. The drophead wears the same aggressive front fascia and flared bodywork as the four-door model we know and love, though with a new, huge rear wing and more angled stacked exhaust tips. At this point, we don't know whether t
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!