Behold our first clear look at what could be a Lexus IS F Convertible. This retractable hardtop version of the high-performance IS F sedan has just been spotted pounding around the Nürburgring by our spy shooters, complete with a full suite of go faster aesthetic tweaks. The drophead wears the same aggressive front fascia and flared bodywork as the four-door model we know and love, though with a new, huge rear wing and more angled stacked exhaust tips. At this point, we don't know whether t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX