Well, that was fast. Just days ago, we got our first glimpse of the next-generation Lexus GS out testing on the Nürburgring, and now, AutoGuide reports that the production car is set to debut at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in Monterey, California next month. Lexus has yet to confirm this report.
Lexus GS: Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX