Lexus may have debuted the 2012 GS 350 as part of last week's Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance festivities in California, but the automaker isn't quite done with the rollout of its new rear-wheel-drive sedan. Seen here, Lexus has just released two teasers of two more models in the GS range: the sportier looking F Sport and hybrid-enhanced GS 450h.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX