There's a soft spot in our hearts for well-done resuscitation of vintage off-road iron. Perhaps the most notable company performing such restomod work is Icon 4x4, but the Californian outfit isn't the only company turning its attention to the down-and-dirty side of the vintage scene.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX