If you're in Miami and want to rent some exotic wheels, the folks over at Lou La Vie can hook you up with a Ferrari, a Porsche or a Rolls-Royce, among the dozen exotics they have on offer. You might think that someone with as much cash and flash as LeBron James may not need their services – in fact he gave away the car he got when he was named MVP – but the Miami Heat power forward has turned to Lou La Vie for a special ride to match his shoes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX