The 2013 Audi A3 will be rolling into the Geneva Motor Show next month, but first it went to Russia to get leaked all over the Internet. We saw one angle of it a few days ago, and now we see more of what looks to be a very handsome car. The move to the new MQB platform hasn't altered anything drastically, but revisions in the hatchback's details have made for a more concentrated bearing, with very A1-like appearance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX