Lazareth, a motorcycle and automobile tuner that hails from France, is known for producing some of the most outrageous custom creations in all of Europe. Its latest, known as the Wazuma GT, can be seen above. It's got four wheels but really only three contact points, the minimum amount of bodywork possible, two seats and an engine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX