Last year, the Dubai Police made news by purchasing a string of supercars to act as patrol vehicles around the city. Apparently, a generous family in Los Angeles thought that the LAPD needed to keep up with the Joneses, because they recently donated use of their Lamborghini Gallardo. Unfortunately, you won't be seeing the Italian coupe in any high-speed chases, as it's being used exclusively for display at charity events.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX