Land Rover may be busy promoting its stylish new urban-crossover, the Evoque, but the automaker hasn't forgotten about its most iconic vehicle of all, the Range Rover. Just last week, we reported that the next-generation Range Rover would take styling cues from the smaller Evoque, and this latest set of spy photos gives us a glimpse as to what we can expect when the all-new Land Rover debuts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX