Land Rover already produces a very, very potent, 510-horsepower, Range Rover Sport. Senior Editor Steven Ewing called it "the best Range Rover yet." From these new Nürburgring spy photos, though, it's likely to be supplanted by something even more potent. Known as the Range Rover Sport R (a vehicle our spies have shown you before), this time, it's done a subtle strip tease, swapping camo for bare sheetmetal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX