Land Rover is busily working on creating lighter versions of the its offerings in an attempt to head looming fuel economy regulations off at the pass. That includes the Range Rover Sport. Details are skimpy as to exactly what kind of weight savings we can expect from the next-generation vehicle when it debuts, but it's clear that Land Rover is already hard at work on a few prototypes. Our spy photographers managed to catch a mule out and about on public streets wearing sparse camouflage and plen
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX