Considering what year it is, it almost seems weird to say that Land Rover has just introduced its very first production hybrid here at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. After all, automakers have been getting into the gasoline-electric game for well over a decade now. Nevertheless, Landie's first hybrid vehicle is, of course, the flagship Range Rover, though this technology can also be had in the smaller Range Rover Sport, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX