Considering what year it is, it almost seems weird to say that Land Rover has just introduced its very first production hybrid here at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. After all, automakers have been getting into the gasoline-electric game for well over a decade now. Nevertheless, Landie's first hybrid vehicle is, of course, the flagship Range Rover, though this technology can also be had in the smaller Range Rover Sport, as well.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models