And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for... the Car of the Year awards to rule all Car of the Year awards... the definitive selection of the very best the industry has to offer has been decided. Well, we don't know about all that, but the votes have been tabulated and the assembled jurists (including our own Chris Paukert) have selected the 2012 North American Car and Truck of the Year.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 5-door
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 9, 2012
- Chris Shunk
- Aug 17, 2011
Land Rover and Jaguar aren't exactly setting the sales charts ablaze these days, but the North American President of the British makes is bullish about the future. Automotive News reports that Andy Goss, Jaguar Land Rover North America's new boss claims that Land Rover could hit 50,000 sales by 2012, while Jaguar could crest the 50k mark in annual U.S. sales within the next few years.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!