And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for... the Car of the Year awards to rule all Car of the Year awards... the definitive selection of the very best the industry has to offer has been decided. Well, we don't know about all that, but the votes have been tabulated and the assembled jurists (including our own Chris Paukert) have selected the 2012 North American Car and Truck of the Year.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 5-door
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 9, 2012
- Chris Shunk
- Aug 17, 2011
Land Rover and Jaguar aren't exactly setting the sales charts ablaze these days, but the North American President of the British makes is bullish about the future. Automotive News reports that Andy Goss, Jaguar Land Rover North America's new boss claims that Land Rover could hit 50,000 sales by 2012, while Jaguar could crest the 50k mark in annual U.S. sales within the next few years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX