Land Rover has just completed a wildly ambitious, 10,472-mile journey from its Solihull, UK factory to the home of its parent company, Tata, in Mumbai, India with a trio Range Rover Diesel Hybrid prototypes. The epic journey, known as Silk Trail 2013, took a total of 53 days, and saw the team cross 13 countries along the way.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX