It may sound like a Top Gear challenge, but it isn't - a pair of Brits will attempt to drive from London to Cape Town, a distance of 10,000 miles, in under 10 days. The two-man team, consisting of endurance rally drivers Robert Belcher and Stephen Cooper will leave Blighty early on Friday, October 4 and cross 13 countries by Monday, October 14.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX