It should come as no great surprise that Land Rover is planning to group its lineup into three "families": one luxury lineup centered around the Range Rover, another utilitarian range around the Defender and a third somewhere in the middle centered around the Discovery. But just how many models will form each of those groups?
Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept
- Michael Harley
- Apr 15, 2014
After teasing us for more than a month, Land Rover finally unveiled - in the flesh - its Discovery Vision Concept a couple days in advance of the New York Auto Show. The glitzy event took place on the deck of the USS Intrepid, now serving out its retirement as the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in the Hudson River in New York City. The venue was appropriate, as Land Rover and Virgin Galactic, Richard Branson's commercial spaceline, have announced a long-term global partnership (thus explai
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX