The Land Rover Defender may not be sold here in the United States, but its presence in the global automotive marketplace is huge. It's Britain's Wrangler. Much like the Jeep off-roader or even the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen, the Defender's core styling and functionality hasn't changed much over the past few decades, and that's just fine with us. However, it looks like the Defender's candle has the potential to burn out soon, according to Auto Express.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX