The British are invading Germany. Not with tanks or planes, but with a new Land Rover Defender concept that is set to make its debut at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. Land Rover reportedly believes its time to make an important decision regarding the future of the Defender, and that means a new model will be developed or the tough SUV will be dropped from the lineup.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX