There seem to be plenty of reports swirling in regards to Land Rover lately. According to Autocar, not only is the British automaker going back to the drawing board for the design of its next-generation Defender, but the outlet is also saying that the Freelander name could be dropped.
Land Rover DC100 Expedition Concept: New York 2012
- Jeff Sabatini
- Apr 5, 2012
Not that we don't like the Land Rover DC100 Concept or anything, but this is the third version of the next-gen Defender that Land Rover has trotted out at an auto show in the space of seven months. (Never mind that it looks like they just repainted the Heritage Blue one from the L.A. show.) Forgive us, then, for wishing Land Rover would get on with it and announce that it's going into production.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX