Here in the United States, we're slowly reaping the benefits of the Chrysler-Fiat partnership. The adorable little 500 is starting to find homes across the country and much of the rest of the Chrysler lineup is about to get a healthy dose of Italian injection. Too bad, then, that we aren't exactly returning the favor to our European friends. After all, this new Lancia Flavia Cabriolet is just a Chrysler 200 Convertible with a bit of Italian frosting.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX