Lamborghini debuted its Veneno, a controversial $3.9-million piece of automotive sculpture that just happened to have a 750-horsepower V12 in the back, to stunned crowds at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. During that release, it was revealed that the 220-mile-per-hour two-seater would be limited to a mere three units, all of which were already spoken for.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX