The Lamborghini Gallardo has been on the market now for the better part of a decade. Along the way, it has led to countless variants: some with roofs, some without, some with all-wheel drive, some with rear, some with as less than 500 horsepower and some with nearly 570. Soon the entire range will be replaced with a new model thought to be called Cabrera, but before it does, word on the strada is that the Raging Bull marque is planning one last hurrah.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX