As one of the most prestigious sports car makers on the planet, Lamborghini doesn't have much of a need for commercials - the German-owned, Italian brand's cars speak for themselves. It strikes as rather odd, then, that Lambo's new Huracán was spotted zipping around a downtown area with a full camera crew in tow.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX