The Aventador is the Lamborghini that's currently getting all the attention, but the automaker doesn't want its entry-level Gallardo range to feel left out. Enter the "all-new" Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale. Named after the famed one-make race series created as a collaboration between Blancpain and Lamborghini, this limited-edition Gallardo will drop weight while adding racecar spec goodies.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX