Lamborghini has invaded another airport as part of its 50th anniversary celebrations. In January, it took over one of the two runways at Miami-Dade International Airport so it could conduct high-speed runs and have an Aventador pose with a Boeing airliner. Across the Atlantic, the Aventador has just been made the "Follow Me" vehicle at the Aeroporto di Bologna, which is 30 minutes from the company factory in Sant' Agata Bolognese.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX