Lamborghini has formally opened its newest location, a center for advanced prototyping and assembly study in Emiliana. As a symbol of the more Earth-friendly tech Lamborghini plans to bring to its cars, the two-story building is the first multistory building in Italy with a Class A environmental rating (it uses less than eight kilowatts per hour per cubic meter), achieved through features like polycarbonate walls, ceramic cladding and a photovoltaic system that provides all of the building's ele
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX